Robert Walters are pleased to be partnering with a truly global organisation based in Surrey who are looking for a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis to join a growing team. The successful candidate will provide leadership in project analysis and related business decision support activities for investment opportunities across the Europe and Africa group.
- Lead project analysis and financial modelling activities, to support tender and contract negotiations for both new business and rollover of existing business contracts.
- Provide senior stakeholders with cashflow analysis of capital investment appraisal projects, which may also include joint venture structuring and acquisition analysis.
- In addition, this role will provide essential financial support to deal structuring, risk assessment and will help drive internal decisions and seek approval in line with corporate policies and governance.
- As a key business partner, this position will work closely with the internal Commercial, Senior Management, Engineering, Legal, Tax and Treasury teams.
Experience and qualifications:
- Chartered Accountant ( ACA , ACCA , CIMA , CA or Equivalent).
- Proven investment appraisal analysis experience is essential for this position.
- Strong financial modelling skills is key, with the ability to drive business decisions using modelling/analysis.
- Prior experience working within a fast paced organisation is important.
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills.