We are currently looking for a Finance Officer, pay £13.94ph, for 3 months with a possible extension. Our client is recruiting for this role on a permanent basis and the successful candidate can apply for this. Start asap, based in London this will be hybrid working. Hours Mon-Fri 36 hours per week,Successful candidates will be required to undergo security clearance prior to commencing work which can take up to 4 weeks.Overview;
To correctly process and pay supplier invoices and staff expenses, deal with supplier queries and reconcile supplier statements. To register and scan all invoices received and ensure they are correctly and promptly filed. To carry out bank and balance sheet reconciliations, preparing and posting journals to ensure that the system is up to date.Key responsibilities;
Why work with Adecco:
- Using Efinancials to properly register and process supplier invoices and staff expenses, batch these for payment and managing and delivering the weekly payment run. Identifying and reflecting invoices to be prepaid within the system.
- Deal promptly and correctly with queries, reconciling supplier accounts to statements, raising any issues with the Finance Manager.
- Ensure that month-end journals are posted to ensure transactions are properly reported.
- Carry out basic system administration functions, such as adding new users, monitor the +Finance inbox and ensure all transactions and records are promptly and appropriately filed.
- Maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider
- 20 days annual leave 9 days bank holiday
- Perks at work - discount vouchers and points to spend
- Support program with 24/7 helpline
- Eye care vouchers
- Competitive pension scheme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.