Contract Manager/Operations Manager
Home based role and then travel to Solihull, Birmingham and the Black Country
Permanent Position. Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm = 37.5hours per week.
Salary is £40,800 per annum
25 days holiday + stats with option to purchase additional annual leave.
3.5 days paid annual leave for Christmas.
2 days paid per annum for volunteering work.
Healthcare plan, discounted gym membership, life assurance at 3 times salary.
Online shopping discounts including supermarkets and DIY stores.
Health and wellbeing programmes.
* Managing the overall operational delivery of the contract across Solihull, Birmingham and the Black Country, ensuring contractual requirements are achieved on time and to budget
* The aim of the project is to equip unemployed and economically inactive adults with the skills and support they need to take full advantage of training, volunteering and employment opportunities created before, during and after the commonwealth games
* Management of project delivery for the Find your Future ESF contract
* Making sure quarterly targets are met
* Line manage the delivery team, communicating the strategy and deliverables so the team understand and deliver to the contractual standards
* Project manage at each stage of implementation and managing associated risks
* Manage, support and coach staff
* Staff reviews
* Working to KPIs and targets
* Monitor budgets
* Co-ordinate the delivery model through co-location venues and outreach locations ensuring geographical coverage and effective delivery, including sourcing new venues and delivery locations as required
* Monitoring caseloads, engagements, performance and quality
* Oversee the development, delivery and maintenance of systems and processes to record and evidence the ESF contracts
* Build, nurture and manage relationships with key partners and stakeholders including WMCA, local councillors and voluntary organisations, DWP, JCP
* Must be a driver with access to your own vehicle.
* A recognised level 4 management qualification of equivalent experience
* Managing individual and team performance in a target driven environment
* Experience of managing, supporting and coaching teams
* Must have worked in a training provider or worked with unemployed such as job cemtre or similar or outreach support or DWP etc