This is a home based role, with 1 day a week in the London office.
We are now in the process of taking our learning and expertise and creating an Academy that will take our training and employment support model further incorporating our corporate and community Learning and Development programmes, utilising external revenue sources and maximising the apprenticeship levy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a can do approach, an eye for detail and ability to manage complex reporting systems to manage the storage, retrieval and submission of data relating to our employment and training programmes.
* Manage overall compliance and MIS requirements for Apprenticeships
* Lead on funding requirements for ESFA and provide advice and guidance to internal and external departments.
* Responsible for accurate data management, uploads, claims and funding reports
* Manage the submission of compliant ILRs to maximise all funding claims in line with funding requirements and meeting relevant deadlines.
* Produce accurate reports from MI system to support management
* Provide staff training and support on funding and compliance requirements and data systems
* Undertake regular internal funding audits
* Manage the process and lead on external funding audits with ESFA
* Manage the development of continuous improvement in compliance requirements.
* Manage compliance and administration requirements, for example, enrolment, registration and certification processes with awarding bodies, registering learners on learner platforms.
* Compliance check and data input into MIS with 100% accuracy
* Oversee performance of the Enrolment Officer and Data Coordinator
* GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent - you need to be able to write clearly and have strong numeracy skills
* Previous experience of administering data and being audited
* Experience within a work programme or college-based setting receiving income reliant on the submission of data.
* Experience of dealing with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds. Ability to build and maintain excellent and credible relationships with all customers - both internal and external
* Strong interpersonal/communication skills both verbal and written with a good level of situational sensitivity
* Able to achieve a good working knowledge of relevant external policies and procedures (DWP, Ofsted)
* IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Software. Able to quickly understand and operate bespoke IT software.
* Able to interrogate systems, analyse and present data (i.e. in written / table form etc.), for management and performance monitoring purposes
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request. As we get a high number of applications we may be unable to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates. We will retain your details to keep you informed of other opportunities. National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all backgrounds