Head of Conveyancing
New role due to expansion of Conveyancing department
Permanent Position with very attractive Salary and benefits
Location: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
Please contact Georgina Sowden at Optimal Recruitment and send your cv to (url removed) for an immediate chat.
Are you a property law expert? A leader in your field, with an un-rivalled success in leading exceptional conveyancing teams? Are you looking for a company that will enable you to reach your full potential?
Our client will support you with all of the best technology and commercial backup that only a top 50 law firm can command. That being said, they are big, but small in equal measure, which means that you'll have full autonomy to manage and lead your team to success. Our client offer the opportunity to grow your career and as they are an ABS, you can do that in a commercial environment with the opportunity to be part of their employee benefits trust, so that you can be a part-owner, pretty much straight away.
Progression is truly a huge part of working with our client. Unlike other companies, you can not only progress within your office, but at a national level as well which gives a huge array of possibilities for your career and salary. In a business that works with some big players in conveyancing and also work with local suppliers. Our client manage the types of work and the clients they work with across their national team of one hundred conveyancers, a great opportunity to succeed. If this sounds like you, then let's have a conversation. We have an opportunity for a Head of Conveyancing based Shrewsbury Here's what we need, a leader, just like you to:
* Lead and motivate a team of Case Handlers, fee earners, paralegals and assistants.
* Provide guidance on regulatory, client care and legal issues
* Monitor and managing performance of the team
* Further developing the culture of delivering exceptional customer service to clients
* Monitor and review workflow and caseloads, ensuring they are handled in a timely manner
* Supporting the team with technical legal queries
Here's what we need:
* You will need to be a qualified solicitor, CILEX qualified or a Licenced Conveyancer
* You will need a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and other regulatory requirements
* Have proven track record of providing proactive, consistent and efficient client services
* At least three years' experience of working within a busy conveyancing team
* Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and department targets
* Ability to provide the highest standard of client care
* To have excellent written and verbal communication
* Team management experience
* Problem solving skills
* Attention to detail, good organisational skills and ability to priories workload
We also some great benefits.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Fully flexible remote working environment
* BUPA healthcare
* Company pension
* The Employee Benefit Trust owns 5% of the group, every employee owns shares in this 5%
* Growing and developing environment which is truly different to the legal norm
To start the ball rolling, click on apply, let's have a conversation. Please call Georgina Sowden at Optimal Recruitment and send your cv to (url removed)