jjFOX is working with an established college based in the South Cambridgeshire. They are searching for a Team Leader in Early Years to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
The role, along with Teaching you will be required to:
* Run effective curriculum management/development.
* Liaising with appropriate college staff and external bodies including employers.
* Participate in open evenings and student recruitment activities and interviews.
* Attend team meetings and college events as directed by managers.
* Advanced Level Teaching Qualification (DET, PGCE, CertEd).
* Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA or Equivalent).
* Minimum 2 Years teaching experience within CACHE syllabus.
* Experience working in Early Years setting.
* Curriculum coordination/ development experience.
* Some experience supervising/leading a team.
They are looking to stage interviews at the earliest opportunity and therefore if you are interested, please contact Charlie immediately.
jjFOX is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expects all staff, applicants and clients to share this commitment. This role will involve work with under 18's or vulnerable adults. Any appointment will be made subject to strict vetting and screening checks and receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
jjFOX Limited acts as an Employment Agency (perm) and an Employment Business (temp/contract)