£250 - £350p/d *Inside IR35 - via Umbrella Company
The organisation are looking for an experienced Project Manager to deliver a range of discrete projects across the business including process and technology change.
This role is needed to help the organisation to ensure that projects are controlled with an appropriate degree of governance and deliver the agreed outcomes in a timely manner and to the benefit of the business.
* Work with the Project Sponsor, Programme Manager and the Project Executive to ensure project deliverables are on track
* Develop and maintain project plans, ensuring that each has clear milestones, dependencies and resource requirements.
* Develop and maintain an up-to-date risk register and issues log for the project, ensuring that risk owners take agreed action and properly engage with their risks
* Ensure the project is having regular Project Board meetings to move things forward, and at which risks, issues and progress are discussed.
* Provide regular reporting on Project progress, risks and issues.
* Maintain appropriate project records, including key approvals and decisions made throughout the project life cycle.
* Ensure that appropriate activities take place throughout the project life-cycle, including Project Board meetings, communications and lessons learned activities, ensuring that actions are taken to drive continuous improvement.
* Escalate significant risks, issues or any other concerns that may cause the project to fall outside of agreed tolerances.
* Provide support and advice to other project delivery teams within the business.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with recent and previous public sector experience, please apply. All successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 1-2 business days.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy