Our client are a leading manufacturer of a diverse and trusted range of concrete and clay building products used extensively within the construction sector.
* To Maintain the site electrical plant and equipment to ensure the efficient and safe working of the plant.
* Carry out preventative maintenance and installation of new equipment as required.
* Attend plant breakdowns and assist the mechanical technician with his shift duties.
* Respond to and act upon the fault reporting system.
* Work closely with mechanical technicians, process operators, shift/team leaders, senior technicians, software technician, engineering stores, health & safety co-ordinator, production manager and engineering manager to ensure the sites targets and objectives are achieved.
* Experience of industrial installations and control systems.
* The ability to fault find and test automated machinery.
* Knowledge of AC and DC drives and PLC's preferably Siemens S7.
* Experience in electronics and instrumentation would be advantageous.
* Effective communication skills.
* A good understanding of health and safety is essential.
Apply or call (phone number removed) for more information