£21.04 per hour (NHS Band 7) - Circa £42.1k | 38.5 Hour Contract - Mon - Fri Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | "Good" CQC
A medium/large fully CQC compliant nursing home in Solihull is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work as Clinical Lead on a full-time basis.
The modern home offers elderly dementia and disability care to people from throughout the local area and offers residents state of the art facilities and excellent quality of life.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract for 38.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday day shifts
• Fantastic hourly rate of £21.04 which is in line with NHS Band 7 and comes to an annual salary of £42,122.
• Increased overtime rate of £26.00 per hour.
• Excellent training and development opportunities including fully funded clinical training
• Support with NMC revalidation and the opportunity to undertake mentorship and leadership qualifications.
• Clear career pathways to progress to Director level within a large care company
• Free enhanced DBS plus free uniforms, refreshments, and on-site parking
• A generous annual leave allowance and a flexible approach to holidays
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation