Staff Match have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager to join a well-established nursery in East Ham, London. Person Specification:
level 3 Childcare or above
Experience of leading and motivating team
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar roleSome of the Nursery Manager responsibilities will include:
- To manage budgets, marketing, occupancy levels and KPI's.
- To manage for Ofsted inspections.
- To assist in the recruitment of nursery staff, manage inductions, supervisions and appraisals.
- To lead the team and support in EYFS planning and looking at reflective practice.
- To manage staff rota's and staff meetings.
- To ensure children's observations, assessment and development records are maintained.
- To manage marketing activities, such as open days, promotions etc.
- To have lead responsibility of Safeguarding and Health & Safety, ensuring all staff follow policy and procedures.
- To work in partnership with parents forming caring and trusting relationships.
Training ongoing support and genuine career development
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call