Our Client, a well-established independent, family-owned fuel distribution company with a network of company owned and independent owned filling stations providing fuel and services to local communities and motorists, has an opportunity available for a Filling Station Manager to join their team.
The Filling Station Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the site and its team members.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Banking and ensuring all administrative processes are completed
* Stock management and ordering stock
* Planning rotas and staffing levels
* Staff training and management
* Ensuring H&S standards are maintained
* Ensuring the site always maintains the highest standards of presentation and customer service
We would love to hear from candidates who have experience of working within a Supervisory or Managerial role, ideally within the retail industry however those with transferable skills from other industries will also be considered.
The Filling Station Manager will work full time hours with shifts set across the operating hours which are 7 days a week, Monday to Saturday 8am to 8pm and Sunday 9am to 7pm.
In return, the Filling Station Manager will earn a rate of pay which is negotiable on experience