Job Title: Plater / Fabricator
Location: Heanor, Derbyshire
Duration: 6 months contract
Pay Rate: £18-£20 per hour
Our Heanor based client are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed Plater / Fabricator to join their successful team. This is a new position due to business expansion.
They are an established Engineering company with an outstanding reputation, working on small to large scale projects predominantly within the Industrial & Commercial sectors of the industry. Their list of successful projects is extensive and continues to grow.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience within a similar position and will be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects to agreed programme and budget.
MUST HAVE VALID CSCS OR SAFETY PASSPORT
* Reading and interpreting technical engineering drawings.
* Measuring and marking out, plates sections, shaping and drilling as required.
* Have an accurate and methodical approach.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Competent in MIG for tack welding.
* Able to meet deadlines as required.
* Time served / apprenticeship trained.
* Able to operate machinery correctly and safely (guillotine, press brake, pillar drill, etc.)
* Can work independently or as part of a team.
* Can support site works as / when required.
Hours of work will be Monday - Thursday 8am-5.00pm and Friday 8.00am-4.00pm
- Overtime available as and when required.
* Evidence of previous training & qualifications
* Contribute to design for fabrication and installation as required.
* Mark out and develop profiles on plate, structural steelwork, and pipework.
* Produce angled fabrications using bending or folding machinery.
* Full, clean driving license
* FLT licence.
- £18-£20 per hour (Umbrella)
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website