Job Title: Sheet Metal Worker/Fabricator
Type: Full Time Permanent
Salary: £18.00 per hr
Working Hours: Mon- Thurs 8.00 - 17.00
Fri - 08.00 - 14.00
39.5 hrs per week
Overtime also available
Holidays: 33 days (including Bank Holidays)
Alway Loughborough Ltd are a specialist provider of engineering solutions, primarily within the food sectors. Our long-standing success and continued growth strategy have allowed us to work alongside multiple blue-chip companies delivering manufacturing excellence for over 30 years.
Due to increased growth, we are excited to announce a need for multiple time served sheet metal workers/fabricators to join our experienced team with immediate effect.
Please review the essential criteria as listed below and if you feel you meet the specification, please do not hesitate to contact us -
* Confidently show an ability to TIG weld and understand welding principles using stainless steel.
* Demonstrate the use of forming, cutting and drilling equipment.
* Be able to accurately follow engineering drawings and sketches.
* Manufacture components and equipment to A Class standard
* Be able to complete timesheets, applying accurate time spent on variable jobs.
* A skills test may be asked of you following an interview - dependent upon experience
* Location of work maybe onsite (Loughborough) or offsite at one of our customer's premises, therefore good timekeeping, presentation, autonomous working and working with colleagues is essential.
* You may be asked to Install equipment, perform welding or conveyor / machine repairs; in addition, mechanical fitting work may be involved.
* Demonstrate effective communication with both colleagues and customers, show a professional example of the company, as well as abiding with their health and safety rules.
* A clean driving licence is preferred.
* Previous experience of the manufacturing and installation of hygenic stainless steel kerbing, drainage and bump rails for the food and beverages industry would be also be advantageous.
If you are interested in the above position and feel you have the correct skills and attributes that we are after, then please call (phone number removed) for an informal chat about this position or send us your CV via CV Library