Procurement Director - Head of Tactical Sourcing
Global Professional Services Organization
Location - Remote base in Europe
Salary - €80k-€90k + Bonus & Benefits
Contact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global market leader in the professional services sector provides exceptional procurement outsourcing services to its clients around the world. Following a highly successful year, the business has secured an additional pipeline of projects from one of its key customers and requires a skilled team to lead their tail-spend spend management, tactical sourcing and vendor management operations.
The Procurement Director will lead a small team of procurement specialist to ensure the effective delivery of these tactical procurement activities and ensure the optimal value can be obtained from the customers tail-spend.
The Procurement Director will have direct account management responsibilities with the customer to ensure proper communication of activities, challenges, achievements and the development of long-term relationships with the key customer's stakeholders.
Additional responsibilities of the Procurement Director will include:-
- Development and execution of sourcing strategies to meet the customer's commercial and operational KPIs
- Creation of RFPs, contract management, commercial negotiations, supplier onboarding & qualification, and implementation of services
- Establish strong relationships with suppliers and implementing effective system of supplier management, onboarding, and dispute resolution
- Preparation of monthly activity reports to be presented to senior leadership
- Provide effective leadership, guidance and coaching to your team of sourcing managers and analysts
As this is a newly created position, it will be an exciting opportunity for someone to step in to a critical customer account to build and develop a new team who will deliver another level of service to this customer by optimizing their tail-spend and implementing a more effective approach to tactical sourcing and vendor management.
If you are a proven team leader and expert in tactical sourcing operations than this is an excellent opportunity for you. Previous experience in an outsourced procurement environment would be highly beneficial. If you are interested in the position, apply now with your most up to date CV to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk