LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join our busy team. You will be responsible for designing innovative and engaging materials for training programmes.Responsibilities
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify, define and validate learning solutions.
- Create design documentation that communicates business outcomes, learning objectives, content structure, and assessment measures (if required).
- Oversee the development of online or blended learning interventions by the instructional design team.
- Lead instructional design process in TSG for blended and digital solutions.
- Design and implement processes to implement instructional design and blended learning principles.
- Sign off design documents (incl. storyboards, sketches, drafts, scripts) from an Instructional Design point of view.
- Conduct quality assurance checks for course and instructional media production and provide constructive feedback to team members aimed at continuous improvement.
- Manage and coach internal instructional designers, developers and liaise with vendors for asset development and authoring tools management if required.
- Manage high-level online learning budget for TSG instructional design team.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline 360
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere is desirable, but not required.