Our client is based in the education sector and require a National Capital Estates Project Manager who will lead on the delivery of their national capital projects programme. Client Details
Our client is based in the education sector and has sites across England. Description
The purpose of this role will be to:
- To support the Estates & Commercial Director to further develop and assist in the delivery of the estates strategy and site development and improvement plans within the organisation.
- Provide strategic leadership to the estates portfolio.
- Ensure the organisation is maintaining compliant and safe environments which are or are working towards reducing their carbon footprint.
- To lead and manage capital funding and priorities for work and to develop and implement the delivery of a wide range of capital projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and safely with minimal interruption to end users across the estate.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Construction Project Manager who has experience of managing the delivery of a capital programme within the education sector or within another area of the public sector.
Applicants will be expected to hold a technical qualification related to the field of construction project management. It would also be advantageous to hold a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification as well
This role will be designated as a home based role but will require some ad hoc travel which could be to any of our clients sites throughout England so flexibility to travel as and when required will be important. Job Offer
A salary of up to £53,000 is on offer as well as a generous public sector pension scheme too.
All travel related to the role will be fully expensed from your home address.