I am currently recruiting a work from home Contract Performance Manager to work on behalf of my client a leading public health organisation.
As the successful candidate duties will include:
You will be an ambassador for the values of the organisation which include Teamwork, Innovation, Professionalism and being Caring.To be successful in this role you will:
- Accountable for the operational delivery of third party Contact Centre providers in line with their contractual obligations on behalf of the respective Contracting Authority; acting in a Vendor Manager capacity.
- Providing expertise, advice and guidance to Crown Commercial Services, the Contracting Authority and Cabinet Office as required in respect of contact centre operations, resourcing and performance and in commercial related matters. To ensure compliance with contract law, procurement and general legislation, policy and best practice.
- Responsible for the ensuring that the service(s) are delivered in accordance with the budget agreed by Cabinet Office and for validating any financial approvals on behalf of the Contracting Authority.
- Management of the contract value in respect of the call off of services to ensure the contract deliverables are met in an operationally efficient manner whilst safeguarding public spend to ensure overspend is mitigated and controlled.
- Responsible for negotiation with providers in respect of contract awards, re- procurement of existing contracts and contract extensions.
- Responsible for the development and the coordination a best practice operating model ensuring a best in class robust service delivered within a clinically sound governance framework.
This role is working from home and the hours of work are Full time from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (37.5 per week). There may be some requirement for working outside of these hours and being on call if business requiresPlease apply today for the chance of an immediate interview.
- Have an understanding of Legal Frameworks and Contract law
- Have vendor management experience
- Have contact centre management experience
- Be experience in the management of multiple and large high value agreements while maintaining agreed contract standard
- Demonstrate experience of performance management of suppliers against complex KPIs
- Have experience of procurement and the cycle including tenders, T&C sand contract award
- Be willing to travel to the various supplier call centres across the country when required (currently North M62 Corridor)
What Reed can offer you as a temporary employee.
- A dedicated consultant who will act as your key point of contact during and between any bookings
- Secure & online time sheet system which is quick and easy to use
- A self-service portal to access holiday requests/ Payslips/ P45 at your own leisure
- A dedicated payroll team
- Access to free training
- Access to discount club/ healthcare/ reed rewards
- Pension /paid holiday scheme/ maternity benefits
- Contacts for other Reed consultants and divisions
- Opportunities to work with some of the UKs leading employers including local authorities, NHS and local SME's