32.5 hours per week
Term time only (39 Week)
Required as soon as possible-
Hillbrook Primary School is an Outstanding Primary School with a fantastic reputation. We are a large 3/4 form entry School at the heart of a diverse and vibrant multi-ethnic community. We are located in Tooting South West London, very close to both Tooting Broadway and Tooting Bec Stations.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and committed team.
Your responsibilities would include: -
- Supporting children within a class with additional needs
- Working with the Class teacher, Senco and other support staff to prepare resources and deliver lessons to individuals and small groups
- Having a flexible approach to behaviour management
- Being a positive and solution focused member of the team
- Liaising with Parents and external agencies to support children
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to: -
To apply please download the documents including the Application Form from the Wandsworth Council website which can be found via the 'visit website' button at the top of this page. For more information and to arrange a visit, please phone 020 8672 3957 or email email@example.comCompleted application should be returned to the school either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post. Closing & Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 19th, January 2022 (at noon)
- Be part of a happy, vibrant and extremely successful school
- Work in a school community where parents are friendly, supportive and involved in school life
- Work with a great staff that value and support each other (we have fun!)
- Work in a well-resourced, organised and well cared for environment
- Support children to grow, develop and reach their full potential
- Have excellent opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner as well as good prospects for career progression
- Be well supported by a leadership team who promote a healthy work life balance, who are visible and lead strongly by example
Provisional Interview Dates: Tuesday 25th, January 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.Hillbrook Primary School
London SW17 8SG
Tel: 020 8672 3957
Fax: 020 8767 1081
Headteacher: Mrs Debbie Hart