Here at Aviva, we are looking for an Implementation Manager
to join our team and this role is home based
with occasional travel to Aviva office in London or Bristol. This is a full time, permanent role.
The team provides dedicated implementation support and expertise to safely and efficiently onboard new schemes and manage change on existing schemes. They have a significant role to play in supporting the New Business Team achieve their target by implementing new schemes securing new regular contributions and assets.
Each implementation is allocated a dedicated Implementation Manager who is responsible for leading the project, coordinating, and driving activity, and ensuring a successful and safe implementation. They are often required to present at pitches to prospective new clients to explain our approach to implementations and how we can use our skills and experience to safely manage moving their scheme to Aviva.Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Experience required
- Present at pitches for prospective new clients or to retain existing clients to sell the benefits of our implementation approach and demonstrate our ability to successfully deliver
- Lead and coordinate activity across client, adviser, and Aviva teams to successfully deliver the implementation within agreed timescales
- Run an initial implementation call to gather all requirements and then run further calls throughout the project to review progress against actions, manage risks and keep everything on track
- Create and maintain project plan and supporting documentation for all implementations to ensure activity is on track, risks are captured, and a full audit trail is maintained
- Work in line with team Menu of Services framework and demonstrate commercial awareness when managing implementations
- Maintain internal systems with key information relating to the implementation to support pipeline and resource management
- Provide platform training to clients and/or payroll provider to enable them to carry out administration process for their scheme including management of Auto Enrolment, contribution payments, new joiners, and leavers
- Oversee the transfer of assets into the scheme, working closely with our Transitions Team where appropriate
- At the end of each project hold a review meeting with the client and their adviser to review project success, ensure objectives have been met, and facilitate handover to the ongoing Relationship Management and Operations teams
- Feedback from implementations is shared and used to help shape enhancements to proposition and service
What will you get for this role?
- Financial services professional with proven project management experience within the Financial Services industry
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and organization skills
- Ability to develop professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and practitioner level with key clients and advisers
- Self-starter with high level of personal organisation, attention to detail, assertiveness, tenacity, and integrity, able to work off their own initiative and identify requirements
- Gravitas and business acumen to be taken seriously within internal and external networks
- Strong organizational skills experienced in delivering large-scale changes against challenging timescales in a multi-stakeholder and complex environment
- An ability to not only solve but spot problems before they arise
- Display role model behaviours
- Someone with a Prince 2 or equivalent qualification will be desirable
Working at Aviva
- Salary starting from £40000 then depending on skills, experience, and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through "My Aviva Extras" plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
At Aviva, we're people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We're all about our people - that's you - so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we're very open to that. In fact, we don't advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it's up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job
. Once you've applied, please send us a separate email
stating that you have a disclosed disability,
and we'll make sure we interview you.
We'd love it if you could submit your application online
. If you require an alternative method
of applying, please give Manisha Dinesh a call on 07393-803498 or send an email to Manisha.email@example.com
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010
*. By 'minimum criteria'
we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.