Senior Executive (Manager) (Ops) Transaction Strategy and Execution - EY Parthenon
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Are you building your tomorrow, today? Then think about a career with our Transaction Strategy and Execution (TSE) team. The TSE team is the largest combined Operations and IT team in Europe. We have a market-leading proposition tocreateand maximise value for our clients, whether they are acquiring or divesting assets, or undertaking operational restructuring. The opportunity
We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors.We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in IT and Operations who are serial transaction advisers, which enables us to bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients.As a team,we prepareand execute separation andintegrationplans, identify ideas and sources of valueenhancement,as well as advise on risk mitigation and the successful change of operations, functions and people. Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Executive within our TSE team, you'd assist in aspects of business origination, including pitches and presentations, and attending meetings with clients to help sell work and work in a transaction environment operating under tight M&A timeframes and demands and be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role. As a consultant you'll advise clients across all sectors, supportingkey decision makersin developing and executing strategies for transactions. Skills & Attributes for Success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Develop experience of a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g operationaldue diligence, carve-outplanning), post-deal (e.gintegrationplanning, tracking) and restructuring (e.g rapid cost reduction).
- ProjectWork -Lead blended project teams comprising colleagues from our transactions and advisory practices as well as leading meetings with senior client stakeholders to advise, shape and drive the strategy and planning for integration, carve-out / separation and operational restructuring
- Contributeto management of each engagement, including commercials and risk.
- Contributeto our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus onour teamas a great place to work.
- Role Model - You would act as a role model and support development of junior team members,coupled with therecruitment and training responsibilities.
- Be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role where you can demonstrate the ability to perform and summarise analysis into management insights and recommended actions at pace
- Flexibility - Be flexible to support on broader IT & Operational transaction work
Specialism in at least three of these areas:
Ideally, you'll also have
- Professional services / consulting;
- Transactions: ideally due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience; or
- Deep understanding of one or more core operational functions
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to link operational analysis to financial statements, and understand the implications of findings to client strategy
What we are looking for
- Experience in buildingstrong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support tokey decision makers.
- Experience in supporting sales and business development processes for professional services projects in a large-scale consulting environment
- A track record of successful project delivery in corporate businesses where you are responsible for managing project team members and vendors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience of producing and reviewing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership.
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, driven, and have a passion to be part of a fast-paced, successful transaction team. Being a strong team player is also important as well as someone who is happy to work flexibly over a number of client deals across the UK and Globally. About EY Parthenon
EY-Parthenon teams work with clients to navigate complexity by helping them to reimagine their eco-systems, reshape their portfolios and reinvent themselves for a better future. With global connectivity and scale, EY-Parthenon teams focus on Strategy Realized - helping CEOs design and deliver strategies to better manage challenges while maximizing opportunities as they look to transform their businesses. From idea to implementation, EY-Parthenon teams help organizations to build a better working world by fostering long-term value. EY-Parthenon is a brand under which a number of EY member firms across the globe provide strategy consulting services. For more information, please visit ey.com/parthenon . What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. We ask because it matters! If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. Apply now.