Payroll Manager, Glasgow
Are you an experienced payroll professional looking for a new challenge? We are currently working on an excellent opportunity and would love to speak with you!
Are you ready to develop and lead a small hard-working payroll team?
Do you want to implement ideas and offer new ways of working to better payroll operations within a UK market-leading organisation?
You will have the autonomy to lead the team in your own way and will be expected to engage collaboratively with other senior-level staff across the organisation.What will the day to day look like?
Are you who we are looking for?
- Overseeing and directing payroll services
- Line management of all payroll employees
- Assisting junior members with training
- Coordinating timekeeping and payroll services
- Ensuring that all legislative and compliance requirements are met
- Aiming to enhance opportunities for process improvement where possible
- Develop strong relationships with Finance and HR to ensure the smooth and efficient running of payment processing, reporting and budgeting
- Ensure that the team are being utilised appropriately in relation to their experience
- Overseeing payroll audit and reporting requirements
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with 3rd parties
- Previous people management or supervisory experience
- Be experienced and comfortable assessing training needs
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the payroll market and legislation
- Be confident discussing team performance at senior management meetings
- Confident in establishing and maintaining relationships
If this sounds like the kind of role you would thrive in and you have the relevant experience, then click on the apply link or please get in touch with Ashlene McFadden at HRC Recruitment to discuss the full details.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.