To ensure the effective governance of EY's trust based defined contribution pension arrangement, through the ongoing monitoring of the services provided by third-party providers who offer pensions, payroll and flexible benefits administration services. Your key responsibilities
Skills & attributes for success
- To manage all matters relating to the regulatory and legislative compliance for the DC Master Trust arrangement.
- To manage the Master Trust's advisers and third-party service providers and develop strong relationships to ensure the best level of service is provided.
- To ensure that all data exchange arrangements between EY and the various third-party service providers are fully operational and meet the needs of both the pension administrators and EY.
- To deal (and refer on as necessary) with pension enquiries from all sources, including members, external service providers, and to offer a professional internal consultancy service to EY and internal colleagues.
- To assist the Master Trust trustees in the consideration of discretionary benefit decisions and provide recommendations to the Governance Sub-Committee as appropriate.
- To support the management of EY's monthly payroll process to ensure the accurate and timely processing of monthly pension contributions and compliance with auto-enrolment obligations;
- To support in the development and ongoing review of member communications.
- To support in the management of the ongoing compliance obligation relating to the impact of EY's Independence policy in the appointment of advisors/investment managers.
- To undertake specific projects as required.
What we offer
- The jobholder will be an experienced pensions professional, preferably from an in-house environment, with a strong technical knowledge and a good understanding of the current legislative and regulatory landscape.
- An excellent understanding of technical requirements and the day-to-day operations of trust-based arrangements.
- Good understanding of the UK pensions market
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience of Microsoft Project will also be desirable.
- Progression towards the Pension Management Institute Qualification is preferred, but not essential; and assistance will be given to complete ongoing professional studies.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills in dealing with a wide range of internal stakeholders at all levels, external advisers and members.
- Proactive and visible, delivering an exceptional standard of client service and viewed as a trusted adviser.
- Able to anticipate issues that create risk or opportunity and generating workable ideas and solutions.
- Proven experience in identifying barriers to change when implementing initiatives and finding ways to manage or reduce them.
- Communicates proactively and consults to drive open and honest conversations, building trust and confidence and developing authentic meaningful relationships.
- Highly effective at sharing knowledge and leading best practices with team members.
- Delegates work effectively in a manner that maximises team strengths and minimises costs while meeting deadlines.
- Highly motivated and resilient under pressure.
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning:You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity & inclusiveness here
. We ask because it matters! If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. Apply now Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.