Autism Specialist Teaching Assistant needed for work in a year 5 class at an outstanding Primary School in Grays, Essex Essentials:
- Previous experience working children with Autism
- A passion to ensure ASC pupils develop life and social skills
- Ability to support with behaviour managment
- Diserable: knowledge on the Primary Cirriculum
What We Offer:
- Maintain consistent daily routines for the child you will be working with
- Working 1:1 with the pupil each day, sometimes lessons will be completed in a quiet space outside the classroom
- building a rapport with the pupil and understand/ spott triggers
- Work 8:30 to 3:30 Monday to Friday
- Excellent rates of pay paid through PAYE
- We do NOT charge for our service to our employees/candidates
- Training in understanding autism
- The opportunity of gaining a permanent contract
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.