Working within a collaborative project team you will contribute to the technical expertise surrounding a number of existing and transformative EPOS led projects. Over the next few months, you will support the technical team on a software migration project to enhance their EPOS solutions across 50 sites, once complete you will be delivering in excess of 200 sites from scratch as they change the way they deliver their products to us as the customer.
RATE: £280 - £320 per day DOE
LOCATION Remote 3 / 4 days per week and 1 day per week in Atherstone, there may be times where you will support the project as part of an on-call rota which will be subsidised appropriately.
It is important that you are flexible in your approach to work, the challenges are that it is a project of significant scale which means there are lots of moving parts and interactions both Nationally, Internationally, and with a number of 3rd party suppliers.
- You will be a key member of the Implementation team delivering remote upgrades and installations where required
- You will diagnose issues accurately, liaising with other departments or 3rd party providers where appropriate to reach a successful resolution
- You may undertake tasks which include the rollout of new software and hardware, configuring peripherals and software and resolving technical queries
- You will contribute to knowledge base and user documentation
- You will be interrogating databases using SQL
- Any exposure to understanding scripts using PowerShell for fixes / version updates may prove beneficial
Windows server, Linux, PowerShell, retail solutions, application support, rollout, epos application, application support analyst, epos application support, retail systems, configuration