Lexcel accredited practice in Hertfordshire seeks an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer on a full-time, permanent basis.
Solicitors and legal executives with 6+ years' PQE in commercial property sought for a leading firm in the Bishops Stortford area. The successful lawyer will handle a demanding caseload of real estate matters, whilst maintaining the firm's excellence in client care and service.
To put you forward for this position, we require your ideal salary and location and notice period. Responsibilities
- Freehold and leasehold
- Sales and purchases of commercial property
- Grants and renewals of business leases
- Planning matters including section 106 agreements
- Management of investment properties
- Supervising junior staff
- Business development
- Solicitors and legal executives with at least 6 years' PQE
- Solid experience in commercial property matters
- Commercially aware with good client care skills
- Has an eye for detail
- Possess extensive knowledge of document and case management systems
- Has proven background in developing client relationships, business development and marketing
Our client is a numerously accredited leading service firm in the Bishop Stortford area. They are recognised for delivering excellent client services to both individuals and businesses and are staffed by a dedicated team of professionals and support staff. In addition, they are highly focused in supporting local causes in the area which has resulted in them building an enviable client base. Benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised parking
- Life insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
Our Agency Requirements
- What salary are you currently seeking?
- How far are you most comfortable to travel from home?
- How long is your notice period?
Lawyer - Commercial Property
For further details of this Commercial Property Lawyer vacancy, please contact Wayne on quoting reference WH32422.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003 - https://ukdsi/2003/0110483138