A leading private Fertility Clinic based in Central London are looking to recruit a 'Clinical Embryologist'.
The role is paying circa £50K and is on a permanent contract.
You MUST have experience working as a 'Clinic Embryologist'.The role incorporates the following -
- To undertake to perform all aspects of the IVF treatment cycles including ICSI surgery and embryo biopsy when applicable, according to HFEA requirements and SOPs and other applicable professional guidelines e.g. ACE, HPC, ACA etc.
- To review and audit clinical data and, if necessary, apply changes to established protocols to enhance the performance of the treatment cycles.
- To be fully aware of, and responsible towards, the legislative framework governing IVF, to ensure complete compliance with the paperwork and correspondence with patients and the HFEA.
- To help co-ordinate the efforts of the other components of the IVF team ie. nursing, embryology, counselling and administration for the optimum performance of the Centre.
- To be fully conversant with the emerging trends and ideas in IVF technology for the benefit of the IVF programme and the Centre's patients.
- To assist in the area of sperm preparation and freezing in the Sperm Bank in cases of extreme emergencies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!