Your new company
A progressive and international company based in central Reading
Your new role
Are you a System Administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you currently work in 1st line IT support and seeking a slight change in career? Do you work in a junior finance role and have a particular interest in systems? This could be the job for you!
Our client is going through an exciting period of growth across our UK business, and to support this they seeking a System Administrator to support with the maintenance and development of the global system,
ensuring best practice processes are implemented, a fit for purpose support model is in place and that any enhancements are aligned to organisational priorities. The role holder will ensure that service desk tickets are resolved and will lead the on-going user training.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a good understanding of basic accounting concepts and processes
- have a good understanding of U4BW (Agresso)
- have experience of using Excel, Word and other Microsoft products
- have good levels of self-motivation, time management and attention to detail
- have good troubleshooting and analytical skills as well as a solutions focused mindset
- have an aptitude for learning and developing new skills
- have well developed IT skills, with the ability to use a range of recruitment-related software
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career, with lots of opportunities for development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.