"The only impossible journey is the one you never begin." - Tim Robbins.
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working with an established hospitality business. They are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager who will join their busy team based in Bristol.
The role will suit a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) who has had previous experience of working in a finance function within the hospitality industry. This is a great chance to work for an organisation that values its staff and where you will find good career progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Weekly sales reporting and forecasting
• Development of reporting information to meet the ongoing needs of the business
• Preparation of annual budgets and ongoing forecasts
• Manage Fixed Asset registers and reporting on Capex spend to the board
• Financial support to the Financial Controller, Group Managing Director, Operations Manager, and Credit control team
• Provide independent commercial challenge to the decisions made within the Division
• Prepare and evaluate Pub property investment decisions and commercial initiatives
• Designing, building and maintaining key financial controls
• Designing, building and implementing Financial reporting in PowerBI
• Investment appraisals (including P&L budgeting, IRR, Sensitivity analysis)
• Managing financial compliance with regulatory bodies
• Liaison with external auditors, suppliers, stakeholders as required
What you will need to be great for this role:
• ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
• Database reporting and ability to build reports in PowerBI
• Microsoft Excel ability to manipulate large data sets into customer friendly useful information
• Good communication skills
• Commercially aware
• Driving licence
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.