Deputy Manager - Care Home with Nursing - TauntonRef: CW15934
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work witihn our client's Care Home with Nursing based in Taunton. This is a middle sized service that provides care to the Elderly who have varying conditions and needs.Deputy Manager vacancy details:
Deputy Manager duties:
- £40,500 per annum
- Bonuses in keeping with KPI's
- Full time, permanent employment (40 hours per week)
Deputy Manager requirements, experience and skills:
- Overall management of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
- Provide managerial leadership support for the planning, development and running of the home.
- Undertake assessments of prospective residents.
- Provide clarity and direction, supervision and support in managing individuals to support the Home Manager - creating a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
- Commitment to continuous improvement is required to ensure services enhance quality of life for people receiving care and support from us.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on to discuss the vacancy further.
- NVQ qualifications in Health and Social care/ Leadership and Management (level 3+)
- Experience within Leadership positions within a Care Home setting
- Experience providing care to the Elderly
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Vaccinated against Covid-19
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.