One of our clients based on the outskirts of Cambridge are looking for a Project Manager to join their expanding team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Main duties will include:
- Monitor and report progress for ongoing projects
- Act as the main point of contact for all communications
- Budget management
- Produce month reports including profit and loss on projects
- Working closely with the Operations team on any project changes
- Update the wider business with insight into project delivery
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience within project/programme management
- Excellent time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Experience working in engineering, construction or telecoms industry
- Knowledge of project management software
If this role looks like your next challenge, please contact Emma ASAP or apply via this advert!
We endeavour to reply to every candidate, every time but if you haven't heard back within 10 days please understand that you have unfortunately been unsuccessful for this position or the position has been filled. Please call the office or send an email to discuss other potential positions.