A 6 months+ opportunity for Microsoft D365 Online CRM Manager has arisen with the local authorities in West End, London.Job Purpose:
Skills and Experience:
- Work with the business service areas to understand and define the business processes to configure the Dynamics CRM
- To define best practices for CRM, development, or integration processes
- Design, develop and implement solutions utilising the Microsoft Dynamics D365 and Power Platform
- Create functional requirement and design for customisations
- Consult with key business stakeholders to understand processes, develop the business case, document requirements, develop specifications and acceptance criteria
- Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues.
- Contribute towards strategic decisions relating to software architecture.
- 5+ years experience in analysis and development of reports in a similar environment (education or Local authority).
- Prince2 Project Management qualification or equivalent work based experience.
- Proven experience with delivering or working on change projects.
- In-Depth knowledge of Microsoft D365 and Power Platform.
- Experience with crm api, rest/Odata, portals and soap endpoints.
- Certified as a microsoft dynamics functional consultant is desirable.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday, 36 hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.