Interim Contract Manager opportunity within an award winning procurement team in Liverpool. £300 per day. Your new company
Your new company is an award winning public sector procurement team based in Merseyside. They are seeking an experienced Contract Manager / Supplier Relationship Manager, ideally from within the public-sector, to join their team on a 3 month interim contract.Your new role
The Contract Manager will be support the delivery of key contract management recommendations including the implementation of contract management systems, processes and governance. You will ensure that the contract management strategy is delivered with all relevant due diligence and governance adhered to, whilst raising awareness of this strategy among wider teams and stakeholders in the organisation.
You will proactively identify and mitigate any potential risks relating to contract management, and you will promote the adoption of the Contract Management Strategy which links to the organisation's wider Procurement Strategy. You will analyse and review relevant targets and KPIs relating to contract performance, as well as mapping out any key milestones, deliverables, SLAs etc, ensuring that they are adhered to.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Demonstrable experience of managing contracts and supplier performance
- Experience of successfully managing internal stakeholders
- Proven Procurement experience, including negotiation, strategic sourcing methods, contract law, and a knowledge of EU & UK Procurement Legislation
- Sound understanding of contracts and managing the performance of contracts
- Ideally, you will have Contract Management experience gained in a public sector organisation
What you need to do now
- A 3 month interim contract with a leading public sector organisation
- A day rate of £300 (via umbrella) inside scope of IR35
- Flexible working options available
- Able to work from home at least 3 days a week
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.