Marketing & BD Adviser (Senior Executive Equivalent) role in a top global law firm. Aligned to Corporate and Finance. London with Hybrid working.
Marketing and Business Development Adviser position in major global law firm - full mix marketing and BD role with emphasis on bids and client targeting. This role will support the Corporate and Finance practice, in particular working with M&A, Commercial and Private Equity teams. You will also get involved in campaigns, events, BD targeting initiatives and client relationship management. This is a very varied and busy role, so will really appeal to someone who loves multi-tasking, working to deadlines and working in a team with partners at the top of their game.
Responsibilities of the Marketing & BD Adviser
- Supporting the Business Development Manager and practice group heads on the development of Marketing and business development plans;
- Developing client targeting initiatives;
- Working on major bids and proposals;
- Working on thought leadership campaigns;
- Writing and editing copy for newsletters, e-alerts and other client communications;
- Coordinating major events and seminars;
To be considered for this role, you will have at least 3 years of experience of working in a relevant Marketing and Business Development role. The role could perhaps suit a BD Executive who's ready for step up. Ideally candidates will be from legal background or a reputable professional services firm, such as accountancy or management consultancy. An interest in M&A and Private Equity is also essential.