Our client is recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their Manchester team!Location:
£50,000 - £60,000
As they're expanding, they are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to take charge in their head office based in Manchester.
They are a successful and entrepreneurial property development and investment company working across the UK with a pipeline in excess of 9,000 residential units, multiple commercial sites including business centres, industrial parks, commercial units and even a small airport.
They're looking for a candidate who has attention to detail, ambition, staff management and a proven track record in all aspects of financial control, variance analysis, KPI reporting and forecasting.Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will take charge of day to day accounting function which is hands-on and includes the following;
Skills & Requirements:
- Management of 3/5 teams
- Day to day management of the company's accounting function
- Preparation of quarterly MI including variance (to budget) analysis
- Balance Sheet and control account reconciliations
- Forecasting and Budget planning
- Cash flow forecasting/working capital requirements
- Statutory audit / support accounts preparation/vat quarters
- Monthly reports to be delivered and presented to management
- Qualified Accountant or part qualified (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA etc)
- Property or Construction background
- Experience of performance monitoring
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
- On-site gym membership and parking
- Career progression & opportunities
- Additional company benefits