Finance Business Partner
£50k - £60k + bonus + bens
City Centre / Hybrid working
Trinity House Group are exclusively recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a newly created position with a Central Birmingham based group. A truly commercial role offering excellent progression opportunity to build the commercial finance function.
You will support strategic commercial decision making to drive profitability and add value to multiple SME entities within the group. Partnering multiple senior stakeholders you'll be the go-to person for a range of value add projects and initiatives. You will need an inquisitive mindset and the ability to challenge the status quo when required.
- Deliver Finance Business Partner support to provide understanding of financial performance and drivers of increased profitability
- Develop interactive and insightful KPI dashboards and present to directors
- Interpret and support the standardisation of data across group companies
- Produce / design visual and impactful monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting
- Creating a robust framework for financial business partnering for strategic initiatives and putting this into practice to leverage maximum benefit for the business.
- Working with other business functions to define and clearly articulate what an effective business partnering relationship between finance and "the rest of the business" means.
- Create and drive commercial finance best practice.
- Build & develop a high performing team of junior FBPs
- Supporting commercial growth through preparation of key financial models
You will be professionally qualified (CIMA / ACA / ACCA) and be a naturally strong communicator with the ability to influence at all levels. You'll need excellent Excel skills and the ability to work with large volumes of data and create models from scratch.