Moodle Developer - £300 per day inside IR35 - 3 month initial contract - Remote working
- £300 per day inside IR35
- Initial 3 month contract - extension likely
- Remote working - starting January 2022
One of London's most successful higher education organisations is seeking an experienced Moodle Developer to work with their web service team to support and enhance their Moodle system on an initial 3 month project starting the first week of January 2022.
Key Skills required:
- Moodle developer / Support
- Moodle Developments (plug ins)
- Database Mahara skills (for management / upgrades)
- PHP Skills
- Moodle support (2nd and 3rd line support)
What you'll get in return:
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Moodle Developer to secure work in the New Year at a leading university where you will help successfully provide comprehensive and coherent support across Moodle.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.