Financial Controller job opportunity in Poole, Dorset to join an international manufacturing group Your new company
My client is a global manufacturing group, operating across numerous niche markets. They are keen to appoint a Financial Controller to take ownership for one of their substantial UK business entities. You will be reporting into the Finance Director and will take responsibility for a small local finance team.Your new role
This is an extremely varied role and will involve production of monthly management accounts, maintaining internal financial controls, supporting with production of the statutory accounts packs and overseeing a small finance team. You will also act as a business partner to other functions including sales, production etc. Responsibilities will include preparing budgets and forecasts, P&Ls, balance sheet and cash flow statements, detailed sales and margin analysis, inventory accounting and CAPEX projects.What you'll need to succeed
- You will be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) ideally with experience of international customers/multiple currencies.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, laws and best practice (UKGAAP & IFRS)
- Previous experience of process and systems improvements would be advantageous
- Excellent communicator, able to ensure that all parties have the information they need in a timely fashion and are up to date on financial related matters.
- Experience within manufacturing/engineering organisations would be desirable but is not essential.
What you need to do now
- Flexible employer (hybrid role 2/3 days per week from home)
- Located in Poole
- Salary - negotiable in the £55-60,000 range + up to 12% bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contribution
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.