A world-renowned arts organisation with its headquarters based in Central London is currently on the lookout for a Finance Business Partner to cover a maternity leave period. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, vibrant and famous organisation and work closely with many key stakeholders, providing budgeting support and advising and influencing.
As the Finance Business Partner your role will involve:
- Setting budgets and forecasts for different areas of the organisation
- Monthly management accounts including variance analysis
- Preparing board reports on a quarterly basis
- Business cases for various events and exhibitions
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have experience working within management accounts
- Have experience working with non finance stakeholders
To apply for this excellent role please submit your CV today.