Finance BA Oracle Accounting Hub / Fusion Insurance
Up to £600 per day (Outside IR35)
South London / WFH
My client is a leading Insurance firm who urgently require Finance Business Analysts with strong Oracle systems experience to join a business critical Programme.
In this role you will work closely with Programme Managers, Change Leads and other Senior Stakeholders in playing a key role in delivering key changes within the business' Finance function.
The role will require 1 day a week / fortnight working in the office when their phased return to the office commences.
- Strong commercial experience as a Finance Business Analyst within an Insurance / Financial Services organisation
- Proven expertise on Finance Programmes as a Finance Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Systems (Oracle Accounting Hub / Fusion / Oracle Financials etc)
- Ability to show a good understanding of Data integrations
- Strong awareness of Finance and Accounting
- Exposure to AHCS (Accounting Hub Cloud)
- Ability to demonstrate views, processes and ideas on gathering requirements
- Good understanding of User Acceptance and Design Documents
- Experience of working in / delivering change within Finance
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
- Accountancy qualification (ACCA / CIMA etc)
- Insurance industry experience
- Strong Oracle Financials experience
- Knowledge of General Ledger
- Experience of working with Oracle in the Cloud / ERP
- Commercial experience of TM1 would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of Tax
If interested, with relevant experience as a Finance Business Analyst, please apply with a latest CV ASAP.