Founded in 2011, Coast technology was born to provide an excellent IT Support service which businesses could use to support their business. Our commitment to our customers and unrivalled customer experience has enabled us to become a trusted technology provider to many of our customers.
Through the success of our IT support, we have expanded our portfolio into many key technology areas' including internet connectivity, telecoms, cloud services, hosted telephone systems and backup solutions. Making us an ideal partner and sole provider to your business for all your technology and telecom requirements. Overview:
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice IT Technician who will be trained to work between both domestic computer repairs and 1st line support within our business-to-business IT support department. Main responsibilities:
Desirable skills and Personal qualities:
- You will be required to diagnose and repair faults to customers' computers and liaise with them.
- You will be involved with Coast Technology and begin to provide first line support to our ever-growing client base of companies across the North East and North West.
- You will also begin to work with VoIP Telephony and SIP Trunks, with certifications from large international VOIP and SIP hardware and software vendors, First Aid, and Health and Safety qualifications.
- Genuine founded interest in IT
- Great ability to understand and utilise technical information
- A problem solver
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal and telephone
- Willing to learn
- Friendly and approachable
- Good record of excellent time keeping
- A team player who is happy to follow instructions
You need to have 5 GCSE's:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here:
The successful applicant will receive on the job training from senior members of staff daily on all aspects of IT as well complete training and certifications with QA Apprenticeships.Important Information:
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/96120509