Absolutelabs provides fashion retail technology strategy consulting and digital transformation services to the world's leading brands and retailers. We help clients stay competitive and innovative by anticipating rapidly changing customer shopping behaviours and retail technology landscape.
As fashion retail specialists, our strength is our unique vertical focused model.
We fully understand the domain, it's different disciplines, market trends and challenges. We help our clients stay relevant, rapidly adapt & innovate in a digital consumer era.
As MuleSoft partners, we help execute strategies and realise benefits of API led integrations in an increasingly complex retail environment by using our accelerators & expertise in MuleSoft implementations and hence providing End-to-End solution capabilities. Overview / Main role:
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Data Analyst Level 3 Apprenticeship.
As an apprentice, you will be performing data cleansing, management, and analysis for studies on retail data.
As well as supporting the development of data products (dashboards, reports and other analysis)Main responsibilities:
Desirable skills and Personal qualities:
- Owning basic projects and creating relevant reports and dashboards
- Validating other analysts' work and communicating key insights and findings to project stakeholders
- Supporting the maintenance of software products by performing quality assurance testing and validation
- Working with the support desk to provide clients with data reports and accurate and comprehensive answers to data related questions
- Creating data dashboards, graphs, and visualisations
- Prioritising tasks, meeting deadlines, and communicating delays and blockers
- Providing administrative and project support across the Analyst team
Entry Level Requirements:
- What we are looking for is enthusiasm; we want you to be eager to learn the job and committed to your apprenticeship studies too.
- A passion to start a career as a Data Analyst
- Analytical and data orientated approach
- Collaborative approach
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
Experience (if the learner can't meet the qualification requirements):
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here:
- Remote working
- Being part of a growing organisation with tons of opportunities to learn and grow
- Multiple Fashion Retail Clients exposure
- Management consulting exposure
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/96120504