To contribute to school improvement by providing an efficient and effective service in the area of administration management.General Responsibilities (all staff)
- Perform duties and attend meetings as reasonably required.
- Participate in the School's performance management scheme.
- Undergo in-service training where required.
- Contribute to the school's pastoral system.
- Observe and implement current school policies and good practice.
- Carry out such particular duties as the Headteacher may reasonably direct from time to time.
Ensure the smooth running of the administrative functions including but not limited to:
- Line manage the school's administration team including training, development and performance management
- Front desk management
- First aid management
- Student registers / attendance
- General parent communications
- Reprographics management
- Office account management
The post holder will:
- Report to the School Business Manager
- Work closely with members of the school's administration, finance and operations teams
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team particularly the Headteacher
- Manage the administration support team including the Headteacher's PA