Here at Simply Education we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants or Learning Support Mentors who are able to work across EYFS, to KS4 on a long-term basis. We are recruiting for an outstanding ASD based in Alasger. The school support and educate pupils with high functional autism from EYFS to Key stage 5. Due to increasing numbers at the school they are looking to appoint two teaching assistants to join their successful team.
The school was built with Autism in mind so their facilities and layout of the school really suits the needs of the pupils, it creates a calm learning environment so that children and young people can enjoy learning and being creative.
After working with this school for a number of years I can say this truly an incredible place to work. Feedback from the staff have said that it's a great place to work you feel supported, part of great team where everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Working with the children and seeing them achieve is the best part of the role.
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what benefits there are to joining Simply Education and what the next steps are!
What do you need?
- Either Qualified Teaching Assistant level 1, 2 or 3; or experience of working with children.
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of 'Right to Work in the UK'
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant (Helen Davies) who has over 9 years' experience supporting schools throughout Cheshire and Staffordshire, successful secured permanent positions for Teaching Assistants and Teachers in to SEND settings.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competiive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use 'Availability' system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.