Full-time Reception Teaching Assistant job in Bristol, BS8. Starting ASAP on a long-term basis. Your new company
This Bristol Primary School is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their team. You will be starting as soon as possible joining an experienced and dynamic team of teachers and teaching assistants. There is no parking at the school however is accessible on public transport. Your new role
You will be working as a Reception Teaching Assistant supporting the whole class. As a General Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the classroom teacher in setting up activities, encouraging engagement and providing general support. You will be supporting children in small groups and on a 1:1 basis. You will need to have good communication skills as you will be regularly communicating with children, teachers and parents.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- You will be required to have experience working with the EYFS curriculum
- You will be required to have experience supporting pupils with SEND
- You will need strong communication skills, especially when working with groups of children.
What you need to do now
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.