Maintenance Team Leader Days £39,000
We are looking for a motivated Maintenance Team Leader to join a market leading manufacturer of plastic, packaging and containers. Leading a team of motivated engineers, you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets. The position will appeal to a strong engineer looking for their next challenging role within in a secure and stable company.Role Description
Skills and Qualifications
- Assist in the management of the day to day workload for the engineering team to ensure an effective an efficient engineering site service is delivered, and departmental targets are achieved, including the planning and resourcing of maintenance shutdown.
- Contribute to the design and co-ordination of preventative maintenance programmes to ensure that unplanned downtime is avoided.
- Troubleshooting and breakdown management including maintaining and repairing machinery and ancillary equipment in a safe and productive manner in order to maximise availability at optimum cost; to good standards of workmanship and in conformance with all Company standards and procedures.
- Assist in the procurement and management of technical contractor resource
- Lead new project installations.
- Management of site services, e.g. electric, air water etc.
- Electrically biased Multi skilled-engineer, ideally with demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a people management role; possess superb management, leadership and motivational skills, be highly organised, excellent at time management, able to delegate.
- A dynamic, proactive individual who possesses strong intellect, good logical fault-finding analysis capabilities and who can demonstrate the ability to make decisions and empower people to drive actions forward.
- Results orientated, with ability to deliver results in a rapidly changing environment. Excellent attention to detail is a must
If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV directly to Cameron Stevens
at or call for a confidential discussion on .