Full-time Reception General Teaching Assistant job in Bristol, BS11. Starting ASAP on a long-term basis. Your new company
This Bristol Primary School is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their team. You will be starting as soon as possible joining an experienced and dynamic team of teachers and teaching assistants. This 2 form entry school offers a large school car park and lots of local street parking, it is also easily accessible on public transport.Your new role
You will be working as a Reception Teaching Assistant supporting the whole class. As a General Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the classroom teacher in setting up activities, encouraging engagement and providing general support. You will be supporting children in small groups and on a 1:1 basis. You will need to have good communication skills as you will be regularly communicating with children, teachers and parents.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- You will be required to have experience working with the EYFS curriculum
- You will be required to have experience supporting pupils with SEND
- You will need strong communication skills, especially when working with groups of children
What you need to do now
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.