My client Is a disruptive financial technology (FinTech) company. Their clients are made up of Leading investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, commodity houses, and brokerage firms (collectively representing over 20 trillion dollars of AUM).
My clients AI-assisted Software Products offer market-leading trade data analysis in the following areas: Market Abuse; Operational Risk; Best Execution; Anti Money Laundering and Comms Surveillance.
They are headquartered in London, with further offices in New York, San Francisco, Toronto and Hong Kong,The Role
They are looking for an experienced candidate, who thrives in fast-paced positions with a broad spectrum of impact. Ideally, you will come with broad experience within a financial markets setting.
Their client implementation team are responsible for assisting clients to connect to our market leading products and training them in their use. There is no daily routine to bore you - they want talented people who can challenge, build and improve on every aspect of our processes. This role will be a senior figure in the team, and thus will provide the opportunity to mentor more junior colleagues as and when required.Responsibilities:
- • Assist in the implementation process of our Software platforms, working with our CRM and Engineering teams to ensure clients have a smooth onboarding to our systems
- • Analysing and interpreting large volumes of client trade data in a controlled and insightful manner
- • Leading large, complex data & analytics projects
- • Offer clients a technical expertise on the use of our systems in the context of financial trade surveillance
- • Providing significant input and working very closely with development teams and other departments within my client to assist with innovation and company/product development
- • Mentor more junior colleagues on best practice behaviours.
- • Degree Qualified
- • Circa 5+ years industry experience, ideally within financial markets (e.g. Front or Middle office)
- • Logical and analytical approach
- • Solid grounding in financial markets knowledge
- • Able to communicate effectively to key stakeholders at all levels
- • STEM degree qualified
- • Experience with SQL (or willingness to learn this should you possess confidence with another coding language)