Contract OpportunityBand 6 - Project Manager
Venn Group is currently working with a NHS Trust who require a vacant position to be filled.
Job Title: Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months (possibility of extension)
Rates: £232.52 umbrella daily
Location: Fully remote, need to pick up laptop only
NHS operational experience is essential for this role.
- Modify and apply relevant project management theories and principles, such as those from PRINCE2 and Agile PM.
- Manage project logistics, including collecting/inputting data, filing and sending out project files to various stakeholders
- Identify complex risks and maintain project issue and risk logs; plan risk mitigation actions
- Work independently and proactively, making complex decisions and taking a creative approach to solving complex problems;
- Make routine project presentations on a regular basis
- Develop and manage databases for the project
- To provide operational support and oversight of contract management for commissioned work related to projects
If you are interested in this position, please immediately send your updated CV to and/or call Zoe Dales