School Engagement Manager- National Tutoring Programme (NTP)Work From Home - Fully Remote Role!
Randstad is proud to be an approved partner for the National Tutoring Programme (NTP) which was set up to close the attainment gap for pupils impacted by school closures owing to Covid-19. The Programme is designed to offer schools the opportunity to access discounted programmes of tuition through approved tuition partners.
We are delighted to help continue the good work already done to help the most disadvantaged pupils get the support they need with their education.
As part of this exciting partnering programme we have an opportunity for a School Engagement Manager
to join our new NTP team.
As a School Engagement Manager, you will:
- Lead on developing senior engagement within schools to sell the Academic mentoring service and the Tuition Pillar on behalf of all Tuition partners
- Support on building and promoting the programme by holding local, regional and virtual roundtable events and engaging with schools at key decision maker level
- Build and drive a relationship management service for schools who engage with the service to support with any ongoing queries or concerns
- Develop a network of senior stakeholders in local authorities, schools, multi-academy trusts (MAT) and regional commissioners and across the wider education sector to leverage business opportunities for both the academic mentors and tuition partner pillars
- Ensuring you and your team follow up on any qualified leads across the programme to generate and maximise business opportunities
- Lead, inspire and direct your team to deliver on strategy
- Lead and support your team to build relationships with schools to sell both tuition and academic mentors
- Deliver on both individual and team targets to support achieving the overall programme targets
- Drive and enthuse a high performance culture: building team capability through KPIs, diversity and great conversations to exceed short and long term goals
- Secure new starters and maximise their speed to productivity
- Ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all employees
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to schools and the NTP then please do get in touch today with Sirah Taj by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application