Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner who can add significant value and deliver finance's message effectively? Are you a proactive leader who can influence and advise at senior levels? Do you want to work for an organisation that directly impacts the lives of real people?
My client is a public sector organisation in Essex with a diverse portfolio of work that is always in the public eye. Following some internal changes, they are seeking an Interim Finance Business Partner on an initial 3-6-month contract. Responsibilities include:
- Being the critical friend to senior stakeholders with large budgets, liaising with them and ensuring the finance message is delivered clearly and effectively
- Managing a small team to give clear direction and value
- Using output created by Management Accountants to inform decision making
- Leading and delivering on new workstreams and business cases as they arise within the directorate
This is a great opportunity to have a significant impact on a crucial part of the business and display strong leadership within a high-performing team. They are currently working fully remotely according to government guidelines but will return to hybrid working when guidelines change.
To be considered, please meet these criteria:
- Have strong experience managing large budgets and being the finance advisor to senior stakeholders
- Be able to communicate finance's message clearly and effectively, using high level financial analysis
- Be an effective leader who has gravitas and leads from the front
- Have experience in complex environments with pressurised needs.
Please don't delay your application as the closing date can be brought forward if the right candidate is found!